Monday, June 23, 2008

New Free Doll: Natasha Bedingfield

Natasha Bedingfield, brit- pop sensation who is currently enjoying success Stateside became the new free doll today. Here is our verdict:



My first impression was that finally, Stardoll has managed to make a doll that is moderately curvy and not made them look severly obese, such as is the case with many others, for example, Queen Latifah or Ashley Tisdale. My second thought was that, although this does look like Natasha Bedingfield, I could also see quite a strong resemblanc between this and Gwyneth Paltrow. Anyone else??

Next, I looked through the wardrobe available and to my dismay, was not that impressed. While the majority of the desses are very cute and wearable, I found the rest fo the clothes dreary, boring or just plain ugly. Here's my selection of my personal favourites:
1) Spring Wedding 2) Femma Fatale 3) Grecian Goddess 4) Soda Pop

No comments: