Monday, September 1, 2008

teenStyle Issue 2: Sept/Oct 08

Well, it's out in all it's four- page glory. And as much as I couldnt' really stand Style, and the first issue of teenStyle was kind of an anti- climax, this one looks very promising, firstly because of the CoverGirl! It's writemarycat of Eternity Magazine, Mary Walkerson!

And it's all so pretty! Okay, we've still got that whole threesome of Kaya, Selena and Style there, but, oh! Pretty! I LOVELOVELOVE this cover! And I want that necklace!

I cna't wait to read the article written by Selena about Halloween fashion, British style. Maybe dressed as the Queen, or someone else British? Amy Winehouse? Victoria Beckham?

We'll have to wait and see!

http://stylemagazineteen.wordpress.com/

And for the best/ worst- dressed lists, see my new fashion blog, It's Stardoll Style!

No comments: