Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bitch of the Week

This girl, who says she was "single- handedly saving the reputation of this blog" when talking about the Daily Tabloid which frankly, is well beyond saving, has been constantly been getting on every one's nerves.

You know who I mean. Presenting the Stardoll Reality's Bitch of the Week: LaPrimaDonna!

I like how she claims to be saving the repuatation of the blog, even though the fact that it calls itself a "tabloid" suggests that it is more rumour- mongering than anything, and sources which are less than refutable. Also, LaPrimaDonna, what is with the Berber parka? You don't live on a farm- so why act like it?

She arrived late at the teenStyle party and then proceeded to insult everyone. I mean, sure I hardly liked everyone there.. but this was in the split-second she had arrived. Bitchy? More than a bit, I think so. And not in a good way.

I could imagine her appearing pretty soon in the Stardoll BurnBook!!! The claws are out, non?!

No comments: