Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stardoll celebrates!

Oh yep, Stardoll has reached the big 2-0 in terms of millions of members. Sure, most of them were created by Isabella.Arci to vote for herself for CoverGirl, but it's still a pretty huge landmark for what started out as just a dressup website (anyone else remember the good old days of PaperDoll Heaven? Hardly anyone has been on that long- I have!).
Anywhoo we got 20 [woop!] stardollars, which I have invested into my suite, slowly... very slowly, building up my suite! I'll save what I have left, watch it grow again and then splash out on the Candie's range, as it's the most affordable and yet still quite stylish considering, well, everything.


Note the spelling of WooHoo, as Wo Hoo. Hmmm...
Anyway, the other thing that caught my eye, I was like "Hold the phone- I recognise that cheesey grin and bad weave!" Not only has Isabella.Arci been Covergirl a gazillion times, has to show everyone her ridiculous and stupid shoe room and her "stylish" and "thoughtful" layered looks that she parades across Stardoll, but she's also made the front page in a freaking advert! What next? Her own MeDoll boutique in the StarPlaza?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Paperdoll Heaven!
Ive been on here forever.
:)

Dressing9900 said...

I didn't find Stardoll untill late 2006. I made like 6 Diffrent accounts then I forgot abut Stardoll and came back summer of 2007 and whala! LOL