Sunday, August 24, 2008

Check this out bizatches!

I was just flitting through thhe world of cyberspace and Stardoll blogs in general when I came across another one. There seem to be so many lately, myself included, and it will be interestign to see how long most people carry on before they get bored or lose interest, but for the moment at least, it's very popular. All are good and fun to read, but a few have a special something that makes me keep going back. I discovered The Stardoll Chronicles through Linda at The Star Dose on her Links section.

All the Stardoll blogs are beginning to slowly blend into one, and I feel too, guilty of this because there are about a million of us out there. But I felt blonde_bum101 deserved a special mention so here it is:

YOUR BLOG IS FREAKIN' AWESOME :)

Much love !

No comments: