Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Would you? Could you?

I've tried a little experiment right now where I've got practically my only HotBuy and put it up for sale. Hotbuys have never really interested me as I prefer to just buy the clothes I like, and now sell them when I change my mind, but I bought these forever ago, maybe over a year. I've loved them as if they were my own but I've bought new shoes since then, and to be honest, don't really wear them much. And because I'm not interested in so- called "collector's items" I thought I'd put them up for sale.

So... I put them up for 30 sd.






Extortionate? Er... yes. But it's just an experimeant really, I'm not actually expecting anyone to buy them. Of course, if they do I'll be happy I've made 30sd, but to be honest, I'll also feel sorry for that person that spends that much. Although, if you have most other HotBuys I guess you might want the whole set.

Well, if you want them you know where to find them! I'll keep you posted :)

No comments: