Monday, August 18, 2008

Roiworld Fun-ness!

I discovered the Korean website Roiworld a couple of years ago through dressupgames.com, a website that basically just has, well, Dress Up Games. This was the same website where I discovered Stardoll, although back then it was "Paper Doll Heaven" and there were no MeDolls, no StarPlaza and basically you just dressed up dolls. I miss the good old days...

Anyway, I go on Roiworld every couple of days when they have updates and since going on there the quality of dolls has improved vastly. The clothes are more quirky and unique, alot more of my style than alot of what Stardoll has to offer:






Ta- Da! Love-er-ly! I want the black blazer!

Oh, and this sort of relates to the blog because who can forget about the whole Roiworld/ I-dressup Style Magazine thing. I went on i- dressup a couple of years ago when it first started as well, but there's too many pop-ups and the quality isn't as good!

No comments: