Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wham Bam, Thankyou Tam: Part II

And with all the fanfare Stardoll can muster the new Vivienne Tam items have arrived. Of course while the Elites clambour over their Christian Louboutins to buy the whole stock, let us non- Supertstar gaze in wonderment at these fine creations:



Aah, yes! My personal favourite. The shoes I could easily give or take but the dress- Oh! Lovely, shiny, flowery and oh so pretty!



Yay! Well, here's the first page at least. The rest are not really as good, and all my favourites are here! The pruple, the pin, the blue... Mmm I especially love the cinch in the waist of the blue dress. Why it's call "Jade Macrame" I cannot tell, because unless my eyes decieve me that macrame is very much red.

The disappointments? The hideous nylon black dress, I can only say 'ew'. And the gold dress has come straight out of Star Wars, shoulder pads and all. If there's one thing I detest, except maybe exams, war, smoking, the usual, it is shoulder pads!
What are you favourites/ most hated items????!!!!

No comments: