Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Free crap!

Yay! You can never have enough free crap from Stardoll! Now we have it from Tampax, indicating yet again that Stardoll is turning into one big ball full of promotions, consumerism and adverts! But hey ho, I don't really care, to be honest. They have to make their money some how, even if some of the Superstars *cough fakeshake cough* complain about it.

I understand some people are going to complain about the whole "gift" thing and hwo inapporaporiate and un -PC it is to mention periods or whatever but I don't really care. I mean, the gifts are nothign special, but I bet even Style_Magazine can work these white outfits into her monochrome ensembles she so often sports!


2 comments:

Lizzi_95 said...

It's great that you get it for free.

/Alicia

lifeofalicia-sd.blogspot.com

Dressing9900 said...

I haven't hit my period.
It's INAPPORITATE!