Thursday, August 28, 2008

Done! and dusted: a magazine worth reading!

So many of the Stardoll magazines are generic, un- original and spoute fashion nonsense, so it's refreshing when I see magazines I actually like. S4A Magazine is one of my favourites, and I found Done! magazine, written by Steelone through the lovely girls at Stardoll Fashion Forward.




Steelone herself admits that she has had lots of positive comments following the Done! August issue, and I can see why. At first soem of the images were a bit iffy but you can see the drastic improvements, and the September issue of Done! could easily rival more well- known ones such as Eternity, which is okay but kind of eh.

Gemma_W wouldn't be my first choice for CoverGirl but I can see her appeal to an extent, she seems friendly enough, if a bit icy, but that cover- WOW! She looks gorgeous, and her eyes looks exactly the same, big, pear- shaped almond eyes. Pretty!

http://donemagazine.blogspot.com/

No comments: