Sunday, August 24, 2008

Member worth a mention- Suite of the Week! 24/08

I need to get into doing this Suite of the Week business, well, weekly. I've just seen so many awesome suites lately it's hard to pick a favourite!

Well, I managed in the end!



Barb_A is kind of refreshingly normal, which is nice to see on Stardoll!

Anyway, I was totally psyched to see she had an actual wedding chapel in her Suite... like, wow! I know lots of users are managing to build things in their suite now, but this is really cool and totally inspiring!



Also, alot of users are using perspective in their rooms, creating bigger spaces by making objects smaller. This is really creative on their part, as seen above. I hope to feature more users who have done this, as it looks really good!

If you, or someone you know would like to be nominated for Suite of the Week, let me know, you can e-mail The Stardoll Reality here.

No comments: